- HIPAA has been around since it was first proposed in 1999 but most of the requirements have not been followed. In fact, up until 2011 there was very little enforcement and no fines were even given. Why, you might ask? …Read More »
- Three Steps To Fix IT Management for SMBs Small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs) tend to have a more difficult time managing IT than larger enterprises. Despite being as technology dependent as larger enterprises, SMBs have tighter budgets and fewer resources to devote to IT management. This leads to a more reactive “break-fix” approach to their technology […]Read More »
What are managed computer services?It's simple, we make your computers:
- Secure against threats
- Perform Predictably and Reliably
- More Productive for your people
What are Custom Developer Services?It's simple, you hire us and we develop a:
- Corporate Website
- Corporate Database Application
- Surface internal data to the web
HIPAA fines have skyrocketed since the Office of Civil Rights has started conducting compliance audits. Protect your practice from huge penalties. Stop data breaches that are letting hackers use your patient data to steal their identity, file false medical claims and steal money from the medical system.
HIPAA Compliance Computer Security Services for Small and Medium Medical and Medical Business Associate Facilities. Doctors, Dentists, Medical Billing Companies, Accountants, Lawyers, and more.
Serving the following counties in Michigan: Genesee, Shiawassee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland, Washtenaw, Wayne, Ingham.