- HIPAA has been around since it was first proposed in 1999 but most of the requirements have not been followed. In fact, up until 2011 there was very little enforcement and no fines were even given. Why, you might ask? …Read More »
- Did you know that there are more mobile web surfers than stationary ones? That means more prospects are accessing your business website more through their smart phones, tablets or other mobile devices than with a laptop or PC. A recent study revealed that around 40% of prospects move on to a competitor if they have […]Read More »
What are managed computer services?It's simple, we make your computers:
- Secure against threats
- Perform Predictably and Reliably
- More Productive for your people
What are Custom Developer Services?It's simple, you hire us and we develop a:
- Corporate Website
- Corporate Database Application
- Surface internal data to the web
HIPAA fines have skyrocketed since the Office of Civil Rights has started conducting compliance audits. Protect your practice from huge penalties with our HIPAA Compliance Computer Security services. Stop data breaches that are letting hackers use your patient data to steal their identity, file false medical claims and steal money from the medical system.
HIPAA Compliance Computer Security Services for Small and Medium Medical and Medical Business Associate Facilities. Doctors, Dentists, Medical Billing Companies, Accountants, Lawyers, and more.
HIPAA Compliance Computer Security Service for the follow counties in Michigan: Arenac MI, Barry MI, Bay MI, Calhoun MI, Clare MI, Clinton MI ,Eaton MI, Genesee MI, Gladwin MI, Gratiot MI, Hillsdale MI, Huron MI, Ingham MI, Ionia MI, Iosco MI, Isabella MI, Jackson MI, Kent MI, Lapeer MI, Lenawee MI, Livingston MI, Macomb MI, Mecosta MI, Midland MI, Monroe MI, Montcalm MI, Oakland MI, Ogemaw MI, Saginaw MI, St. Clair MI, Sanilac MI, Shiawassee MI, Tuscola MI, Washtenaw MI, Wayne MI