- HIPAA has been around since it was first proposed in 1999 but most of the requirements have not been followed. In fact, up until 2011 there was very little enforcement and no fines were even given. Why, you might ask? …Read More »
- No matter what blog or magazine read these days, it seems like everyone is talking about today’s increasingly mobile workforce and the BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) movement. We live in an exciting time when work can be done at any time from any place. Employees love the fact that they can get work done on their […]Read More »
What are managed computer services?It's simple, we make your computers:
- Secure against threats
- Perform Predictably and Reliably
- More Productive for your people
What are Custom Developer Services?It's simple, you hire us and we develop a:
- Corporate Website
- Corporate Database Application
- Surface internal data to the web
HIPAA fines have skyrocketed since the Office of Civil Rights has started conducting compliance audits. Protect your practice from huge penalties. Stop data breaches that are letting hackers use your patient data to steal their identity, file false medical claims and steal money from the medical system.
HIPAA Compliance Computer Security Services for Small and Medium Medical and Medical Business Associate Facilities. Doctors, Dentists, Medical Billing Companies, Accountants, Lawyers, and more.
Serving the following counties in Michigan: Genesee, Shiawassee, Lapeer, Livingston, Oakland, Washtenaw, Wayne, Ingham.